In this post i am going to explain how to solve this critical error message Object doesn’t support property of method ‘addEventListener’.
There has been a critical error while processing the info path forms when we upgraded to IE 11.
Click Start Over to load a new copy of the form. If this error persists, contact the support team for the Web site.
Click Close to exit this message.
Object doesn’t support property of method ‘addEventListener’
In this article i am explaining how you can use email templates in CRM 2011. For my scenario i have created three templates for SSG team.
- SSG Confidentiality Template
- SSG Feedback Questionnaire Template
- SSG Signature Email template (Student Welfare)
In this article, i am going to explain how you can merge different Power Point presentations into one presentation using slide library of SharePoint 2010.
Step 1: Create Slide Library
- How to create slide library:
To create a Slide Library, you need to have at least Designer permissions.
NOTE Slide Libraries can be created in only certain types of sites, such as a Team site and Document Workspace. If you do not see Slide Library under Libraries, the type of site you are working on does not support Slide Libraries.
- On the New page, under Name, type a name for the library. The name appears in any navigation links that you set up.
- Under Description, type an optional description.
- Click Create.
Introduction to PowerPivot:
PowerPivot is a Self-Service BI Tool from Microsoft. It is basically a data mashup and data exploration tool allowing us to analyze millions of records from variety of different sources in a matter of few minutes or even seconds. It is based on a in-memory technology known as “xVelocity”, which operates in memory and does all the necessary calculations within memory thereby offering a very high-speed data analysis/exploration.
It comes in two flavors:
- PowerPivot Add-In for Excel (Excel 2010 and above)
- PowerPivot for SharePoint
Here are some features of PowerPivot:
- Similar to Excel, making it easier for business users, data analysts, and excel users etc.
- Is available freely as an add-in for Excel.
- Can be installed in just few minutes and you can get started with analysis.
- Supports a wide variety of data sources.
- PowerPivot formulas/expressions (DAX) are very similar to Excel formulas/expressions.
- Due to it’s similarity to Excel, it’s very easy to adopt, and can be quickly adopted.
I am sharing very useful links, how you can create and use PowerPivot with SharePoint.
PowerPivot Part 1 – Loading Data
PowerPivot Part 2 – Preparing data
PowerPivot Part 3 – Analysis
PowerPivot Part 4 – Sharing in SharePoint 2010
PowerPivot Part 5 – Management
Introduction to Excel PowerPivot:
Important: If you are using the 32-bit version of Excel 2010, you must use the 32-bit version of PowerPivot. If you are using the 64-bit version of Excel 2010, you must use the 64-bit version of PowerPivot. The versions are not interchangeable.
PowerPivot: Install the PowerPivot Add-In for Excel
In my coming article i will give you a demo, how to create PowerPivot in Excel 2013 and how to upload it to SharePoint 2013.
If you like this post please click LIKE and visit my sponsors thanks !!!
In this post I am giving you basic overview of service scheduling process in Dynamics CRM 2011. Services are created by service manager (having role of system admin or service scheduler) and all appropriate resources are added to it. Once this process is completed service activity can be scheduled by service representative.
Some of the benefits of Service Scheduling include the following:
• Scheduling tighter appointments while improving service quality
• Preventing over-scheduling with predictable workloads for employees
• Ensuring reliable time estimates for your customers and clients